Management and Main Office
Doublegem Beach Resort & Hotel is owned by a domestic corporation that has its main office located in Makati City.
The resort on site is headed by its General Manager, operations is headed by the Operations Manager and the Administrative Department is headed by the Officer in Charge.
The Many Different Rooms of Doublegem Beach Resort & Hotel
1. Beachfront Building - this building is three- storey and has direct access to the beach and is beside the infinity pool. The main lobby and reception and front office are located here, where guests do the check- INS and check- OUTS.
The ocean view rooms enjoy the sweeping view of Bacuit Bay and the infinity pool.
The Roadside Forest view rooms are located on the other side of the building which is facing the El Nido highway. It enjoys the greens of our lush forest which is just across, on the other side of the El Nido highway. The rooms have black out curtains that mitigates or reduces the sounds of tricycles and other vehicles passing through the road.
2. Beachfront Executive Villas - the resort has 3 single detached villas located at the beachfront side of the property, adjacent to the Beachfront building, on the right side, that enjoys the view of Bacuit Bay, the Doublegem Beach Garden, and the infinity pool. It is a direct access to the Corong Corong beach. The 3 Villas have different designs but all made of concrete, wood, stones and local materials combined. Each villa has its own verandas, 1 king bed, sofa sets inside the room, with separate bathroom and toilet.
3. Forest Building - this building is also three-storey located at the forest side of the property which is across the El Nido highway. Guests will have to cross the road going to the beachfront areas where all the resort amenities are located like the beach volleyball and basketball areas, beach massage, infinity pool, sunset bar, restaurant, Doublegem Beach Garden, tree deck, beach veranda, beach lounges, etc. Crossing of the street however will only need 25 steps as this is just opposite the Beachfront building.
Forest building has its own reception lounge to enjoy with internet connection. It has also its own gazebo where guests can chat enjoying the cool breeze of the mountain and the wide forest garden. The common veranda/hallway of the building is a 2.5 meter wide, with lots of locally designed wood benches and tables and chairs for use by all guests. The veranda has the view of the Bacuit Bay overlooking the Doublegem Beachfront Garden unobstructed, you can even watch the sunset by staying in some strategic portions of the common veranda/hallway. Guests enjoy so much of the veranda especially during their afternoon rest after island hopping and swimming at the infinity pool.
Tree lovers can find some trees that grow only in Palawan like the "Saleng".
The rooms here are the forest triple rooms and forest family rooms. Triple room has queen and single beds. Family room has 2 queen beds.
4. Coral Bay buildings - located also at the beachfront, and are on the left side of the Beachfront building, Coral Bay has a rustic native design, which uses the local sawali and wooden floors in most of its rooms. It has a beautiful garden planted with local flowers like gumamela and has 2 big mango trees, 1 star apple tree, 2 big tamarind trees, some coconut trees, talisay trees etc. It has also its own reception and internet connection. It has its own beach bar which we will start to operate in the near future. All rooms have their own private verandas. Foreign guests prefer Coral Bay to experience touch of local room interiors.
1. Cottage blue & green - 2 cottages to choose from, with king size bed
2. VIP room - king size bed
3. Large family room - 3 queen beds
4. Couple Sea View - king bed
5. Family Sea View - 2 queen beds
6. Couple Ocean View - king size bed
7. Family Garden View - queen and double beds
All these rooms for your pick. More rooms will be opened in the near future.
Enjoy Doublegem... Enjoy El Nido...